Since 2008, Engard Athletics has provided quality, evidence-based training to hundreds of clients and athletes in the Valley of the Sun. Now, utilizing advanced training techniques and challenging the fitness industry, I’m providing this elite level experience to you, online!
As a former NCAA DII track athlete I have personally experienced what it takes to achieve performance driven results. I supplemented that experience with rigorous academic work in pre-medicine (B.Sc.) and Kinesiology (M.Sc.) studies and am a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS).
Online training allows athletes to have access to elite level coaching at an affordable price and on schedule that works for them.
ENG training programs include movement prep, periodized strength training, recovery therapy, performance nutrition plans and motivational strategies that optimize performance outcomes.
ABOUT ENG PROGRAMS
All programs are periodized and sport-specific. I’ve simplified the overwhelming amount of scientific information and training concepts into easy-to-use online training programs.
- ENG plans optimize skill development for improved speed and power
- ENG plans include pre-hab and therapy techniques to keep you healthy for a long career
- ENG plans include macronutrients for sports performance
I have over 15 years combined experience as a track athlete and a coach. I have been a strength and speed coach for the last 9 years, 6 of which were at the collegiate level.
I’ve coached hundreds of athletes and I want to provide you with a winning strength training program at an affordable price.
Strength training programs like the one I created for the 2013 WSFL Championship Football Team – that season alone 17 athletes signed NCAA D1!
READY TO START? HERE'S HOW...
Get Performance Coaching, Anywhere!
- Select your program & sign up.
- Download The App.
- Track your ENG programming, get video feedback from your coach*, access to FB groups, exclusive knowledge base, get reminders, texts and more all through the convenience of your mobile device!
*video analysis is available in select program or one-on-one coaching programs.
**Most programs require access to a full gym.